Here are a few of the things we have been doing in the classroom:
- Began a math unit on place value with whole numbers and decimals
- We observed the solar eclipse and wrote about the experience
- Started reading The Sign of the Beaver and a unit of study on Native Americans
- Welcomed a group of new students to the classroom with a Pineapple activity
- Learning classroom rituals and routines
- Why is the pineapple considered a sign of welcome?
- Would you like to experience a total solar eclipse someday?
- What is the difference in value between 0.9 and 0.09?