- Meeting Mrs. De Villez and new friends.
- Having lunch (more than one student said this).
- Spending time in the classroom.
- Getting a new teacher.
- When Mrs. De Villez read a book.
- When it was over.
- Having lunch and recess and meeting new friends.
- Seeing my old friends.
- Making friends.
- Meeting my class.
- Being the first person to win Bingo!
The best part of my day was seeing the students get to work with enthusiasm and hearing one student say how much he missed school during the summer. Here is what the students had to say about our day.
The best part of my day was...
Hello, I am Renee De Villez. This page is about the activities going on in my classroom. My audience consists of the parents of the students in my class. Other parents and teachers are welcome to read it as well.