The students enjoyed Green Vegetable Day on Thursday, March 17. Students brought celery, bell pepper, lettuce, kale, zucchini, cucumbers, cilantro, broccoli, snap peas and more. All day on Thursday and Friday students enjoyed this delicious treat in the classroom. It was healthy way to celebrate St. Patrick's Day. We also made Leprechaun traps and wrote persuasive letters to try to get a leprechaun to visit the traps we made.
- You should come to our suite because you can make your very own shoes and dance on the dancing floor.
- You should come to our suite because we have gold, green colors, and a bit of red colors.
- You should also come to our suite because the house is very cozy and warm.
- We have a jump house at my house.
- We have leprechaun t.v.
- We have the biggest leprechaun t.v.
- We have a comfy chair and a big comfy bed for you.
- We have lots of things for you to eat here.
- We have lots of gold and a fireplace for the winter.
- We have tons of gold for you to love.
- You will get Lucky Charms
- We are leprechauns too.
- It has dance floor and we have Lucky Charms for you to eat and we have green water for you to drink.
- We will be your friend.
- We have a wee little dance floor to do the Irish jig.
- The other boxes are traps!
Fighting for a Cause
Finally, on Friday we enjoyed an extra recess from the money we raised for the school through the Nordstrom Spell-a-thon.