Here are some other ways our class helps save the earth:
- When there is litter pick it up, even if you are not the one who left it.
- We reuse boxes to make forts, rocket ships, robots, and beds for animals and dolls.
- Only glue the edges of paper so that the glue sticks last longer.
- Participate in beach clean-up and beautification days.
- We can reduce by not buying new cell phones every two years.
- We can also avoid buying new gadgets and toys we don’t need.
- Use food scraps to make compost.
- Use milk cartons as bird feeders.
- Not littering ever.
- We can also reuse boxes for storage or shipping.
- Use a glass cup instead of plastic bottles.
- We should reuse everything.
- We should fix broken things instead of throwing them away.
- We should recycle every day. If we don’t recycle the garbage dumps will get full.
Everyday should be Earth Day.